Daily Departs: 9.00am and Returns: 11.30am or 1.30pm to 4.00pm
14 years & under
Family $300.00 2 Adults + 2 children (under 14 years old)
Come and enjoy the morning basking in the sun on the legendary silica sands of Whitehaven Beach, voted one of the best beaches in the world!
Just relax, play or swim and then back in time for lunch or some more action
TWO IN ONE
Visit Whitehaven Beach and go snorkeling off Chalkies Beach. This half day cruise has the best of both worlds. The underwater world, snorkeling through the beautiful coral formations teeming with marine life. Enjoy the living colours and many species of tropical fish that are found in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. Next stop is Whitehaven Beach. One of the top ten beaches in the world and one of the most picturesque locations in the Whitsundays. If you love beaches or just basking in the sun, this is a must.
Departs Twice Daily
Whitehaven Beach & snorkeling at Chalkies Beach
Departs: 9.00am Returns: 12.00pm
Departs: 1.30pm Returns: 4.30pm
*14 years & under
*2 Adults + 2 children under 14 years
* Weather permitting
* Please note that vessels and location of tour may change due to numbers & conditions
Min numbers apply.
Includes Water, Lunch, Fruit and Snacks
Children: $135.00 *14 years & under
Family: $580.00 *2 Adults + 2 children under 14 years
Enjoy lunch overlooking the beautiful Whitsunday waters, Please ask upon booking as we cater different lunch options
Min numbers apply.
* Weather permitting.
* Please note that access to Hill Inlet is subject to tidal conditions. This tour is not recommended for children under 3 years.
* Please note that vessels used and locations of our tours may change due to numbers and conditions.
There is no other way to see more of the local attractions than a circumnavigation of Whitsunday Island. This full day cruise visits all of the best locations.
This is a safe snorkeling area with the beauty of Whitehaven’s silica sands and the ease of beach access to your coral experience.
Whitehaven Beach & Hill Inlet
With a short 1.5km walk you are rewarded with the most spectacular, panoramic view of Whitehaven Beach and the outer islands, then back to the beach to swim in the crystal clear waters, take a walk or just laze in the sun.
Border Island or coral gardens
After lunch, it’s back on board and off to the Coral Gardens to enjoy snorkeling in the tranquil under water world of the Whitsundays, beautiful corals and tropical fish amaze the experienced and first timers alike.
Monday • Wednesday • Friday
Departs: 9.30am & Returns: 4.30pm
Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Tour
AM tour 9.00am-1.00pm
PM tour 1.00pm-5.00pm
Tour is only run once a day either AM or PM – Tidal dependant for access to Hill Inlet – contact Watersports for available days.
What to bring
- Hat, Sunscreen, Protective clothing if required
- Beach towel, beach wear, swim wear
- Suitable shoes for walking and possibly getting wet
- Camera and SMILE
- Any person who may be pregnant, suffer from back, neck or heart conditions, or have conditions that may cause a risk to their health, must notify us at the time of booking.
- Passengers agree to disclose any pre-existing medical condition or any other condition that may cause the passenger to suffer injury or aggravate a pre-existing medical condition during the transfer or charter.
All snorkeling gear, floatation jacket if required
Lunch, water and some snacks (lunch only on full day)
All trips subject to weather conditions. Destinations may change due to weather conditions. Minimum numbers per trip apply.
Cancellation policy – As we cater for smaller numbers we have found it necessary to implement the following cancellation policy. 1. If you wish to cancel or transfer to another day, 24hours prior to the day of travel – no charge. 2. If you wish to cancel or transfer within 4 business hours of departure or if you fail to show for the tour – 100 % Cancellation Fee. 3. If you wish to cancel or transfer on day of travel with more than 4 business hours notice – 50% cancellation fee